Due to the latest announcement from our government, in your interest and in that of our employees, the hotel is temporarily closed.
We have made the prudent choice to consider June, 22nd, as the reference date for the future reopening.
We remain mobilized for all necessary steps related to your reservations.
Due to an increased volume of calls, we kindly ask you to send us e-mails, and we thank you in advance for your patience as we work hard to respond all inquiries.
Hoping having the pleasure of welcoming you promptly.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority.
We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility facing the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19).
HEALTH AND HYGIENE
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- Public space : We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, front desk etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant. Disinfecting even room keys systematically.
- Guest Rooms : hotel use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guest departure and before the next client arrives, we particular pay attention to high touch item.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Protection of our teams : wearing disposable gloves and masks. Training of our teams on strict cleaning instructions. Use of disposable equipment such as disposable cleaning wipes.
- We respect the social distancing (window at reception, floor marking)
We also encourage you to participate in these improvements and to equip yourself with your own disinfectants if possible and pens if necessary.
We strongly recommend you to wear a mask, which we consider as a civic act as well as a preventive one.
YOUR TRAVEL FLEXIBILITY
We have made additional adjustments to our modification and cancellation policies to provide you with maximum flexibility while travel remains restricted in many parts of the world.
- Customers who have booked a flexible rate (room only) on our site can change their reservation without penalty until the same day before 10 a.m.
- Customers who have reserved a promotional offer on our site can modify their reservation without penalty up to 1 day before the arrival date.
- All our tariff plans are without advance booking fees.
- Cancellation Insurance available for all your reservations made through our official website
We remain at your entire disposal via email email@example.com
Best rate available exclusively on our website.