Nested amongst all what we love, Le Faubourg St Honoré, Place de la Concorde, Louvre Museum, Tuileries Gardens, Champs-Elysées, Palais Royal, Grand and Petit Palais… Le Petit Madeleine let you have Paris at your feet.
Paris forever: The Eiffel tower, typical bistrots, mythical places, the "Paris" we love...
Trendy, chic and touristic area, where high end luxury names mingle with aristocracy, finance and fine art.
From beautiful people to beautiful clothes : from Paul Poiret, Jeanne Lanvin, Hermès, Roger Vivier, going on with Dior or Chanel… Visa to the golden high-end luxury.
From Roissy CDG
- Take the Roissy Bus to Opera (10 minutes walk from the hotel)
From Orly airport
- Take the Orly bus to Invalides, then underground line 13, get off at Miromesnil, or bus 93, get off at Matignon Saint Honoré
Main train stations: Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est, Gare d'Austerlitz, Gare de Lyon/Bercy, Gare Montparnasse, et Gare Saint-Lazare.
- Easy access by RER or subway. Get off at metro station Miromesnil, Saint Augustin or Madeleine.
- Motorway: A1 Exit Porte Maillot - Direction Place de la Concorde then towards Madeleine Church and St Augustin Place.
- Motorway: A4 Centre of Paris - follow along the waterfront to Place de la Concorde then towards Madeleine Church and St Augustin Place.
- Public parking place Vinci Park (24H / 24H) located at 22 or 33 Boulevard Malesherbes. (2 minutes walking distance)
Bus stations, metro and RER nearest hotel
- Bus: No. 28, No. 80, No. 84, No. 94, No. 93
- Metro: Miromesnil (line 9 or 13), Saint Augustin (line 9) and Madeleine (line 14, 8 and 12)
- Auber RER (line A)